The Top Young Entrepreneurs that I have been interviewing are setting the world alight.
It is the same theme that coming through in all the conversations, simple and true, find out what you love doing. So far I have spoken with
- Asya Gonzalez – Stinky Feet Gurlz (1940′s fashion apparel) and She is Worth It (Raising awareness of the atrocious Sex Trafficking Industry)
- Jordan Somer – Miss Amazing Pageant – (instilling confidence and self esteem in girls with disabilities)
- Leanna Archer - LeannasHair (Hair Products) and Leanna Archers Education Foundation (Feeding and educating children in Haiti)
- Chris Baker-Brian – Cofounder of bboxx (provides solutions for renewable energy in developing countries) and e.quinox charity
Not only are they running their own businesses but they all have a greater cause, to make this world a better place.
The constant themes that are coming up are;
- Do what you are passionate about, you’ll know what this is because it will propel you out of bed in the morning
- Yeah there will be pitfalls, disasters, but keep going
- Just give something a try, start a project and see what happens
Often these interviews go past midnight, the reason being is
- Because of the time difference for some
- Some of these CEO’s have to do these interviews after school! On top of their homework, they run their own companies, and charities.
When I asked one what they did for fun (you will have to watch the interviews to find out who), they told me they played no fewer than eight instruments. I’m just exhausted talking to them.
Believe me these top young entrepreneurs really have something to teach us all, age withstanding. They are speaking a profound truth and they are not just supporting charities, but creating movements.
Like Henry in The Answer Tree, they know deep down within, success is not the only goal, including everyone is the answer.
Hold onto your pants while watching these interviews of Top Young Entrepreneurs on www.youtube.com/clairebulmantv coming soon, because they will set them on fire.